Nestled on Toronto’s Waterfront, Sugar Wharf Condominiums is everything you’ve been dreaming of. A place where dreams, work and play live happily. It’s where homes, offices, shopping, restaurants, daycare, transit, schools and parks are rolled into one magical community. Sugar Wharf combines everything you love into the sweetest life you can imagine.
- A Multi-Phase Mixed Use Waterfront Community which will feature Five Condo Towers ranging from 64 to 90 storeys, a 25 Storey Office Tower anchored by LCBO, Retail Space, a new 3 acre Public Park, a Midrise Rental Building, a Grocery Store and a new Public Elementary School. Making it the perfect for people wanting to live, work, play, downsize or raise a young family
- Residents of Sugar Wharf will enjoy breathtaking view of both Lake Ontario & The City
- You are a short walk from Canada’s busiest transport facility, Union Station, which gives you access to GO trains, GO Buses, TTC Subway System, VIA Rail Canada, and is currently even adding 165,000 square feet of new space — you will never have a problem getting to where you need to go
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, The Harbourfront Centre to name a few. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant & retail options which are located in the surrounding area.
- Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto between Queens Quay and Lakeshore and just east of Yonge St – you are steps to Toronto’s Underground PATH, Sherbourne Common, the Water’s Edge Promenade, Sugar Beach, three marinas, a boardwalk, wave decks, cultural activities at Harbourfront & much more.
- You are also just a 12 minute walk from Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs and are located in Toronto’s Waterfront Community which is going through a massive redevelopment and is expected to house 40,000 jobs upon completion
- George Brown College is a just a 7 minute walk and Ryerson University is only 8 minutes by car
- Walk Score of 94/100 meaning that you are able to complete most of your daily errands without the use of a car
- Transit score of 100/100: meaning that you are located very close to a number of useful transit routes which would serve someone who relies on public transportation very well
Headquarters Will Create 50,000+ New Jobs
As part of Toronto’s high–tech waterfront community, Googles Plan build a ‘smart’ neighbourhood would boost the city’s push to become the center of innovation.
It would include at least 3.3 million square feet of residential, office and commercial space, including a new headquarters for Google Canada, in a district that would be a test bed for the combination of technology and urbanism.
The new district, to be known as “Quayside”, will be funded by three levels of government, and will host residential and commercial developments in addition to public spaces including smalls parks and a beach area.
Sidewalk Toronto will commit US$50 million for initial planning and pilot project testing, while Canada, Ontario and the city have already allocated CAD$1.25 billion in flood protection and necessary infrastructure for that section of the waterfront.
CONNECTION TO PATH – Toronto’s Downtown Pedestrian Walkway
The PATH is a pedestrian walkway network in downtown Toronto that spans more than 30 kilometres of restaurants, shopping, services and entertainment
The covered walkway facilities pedestrian linkages to public transit, accommodating more than 200,000 business-day commuters as well as tourists and residents. The PATH provides an important contribution to the economic viability of the city’s downtown core
Great Investment Opportunity
Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to reap the rewards of living on Lake Ontario with spectacular views of the city’s waterfront and harbour. This is your chance to invest in a property created to add to the landscape of new developments under the Lower Yonge Precinct Plan (this planning project created to address the significant population growth expected for the area will attract a diverse audience).
With upcoming schooling, retail and restaurant expansions in the Lower Yonge Precinct Area, this project is Menkes development’s most widely accommodating condo yet!
Register now to receive VIP Access to Sugar Wharf!