Liberty Market Tower is a new residential condominiums coming soon to 171 East Liberty Street in Toronto, by Lifetime Developments. Project will be 28 Storey high and approx 281 units, which will include different studios, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom; one-bedroom and two-bedroom + den and unique lofts. Unit sizes will range from 326 sq. ft. to 1,285 sq. ft.
Development will feature retail, office, and residential space. Commercial and retail at grade will occupy the first 7 floors, while the rest – 8th to 28th floor –will be allocated for residential and amenity uses.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Liberty Market Tower
1. Perfect Transit Score – Residents of Liberty Market Tower will be steps away from TTC streetcar and bus services running 24 hours. Riders can commute into Union Station in less than half an hour. GO Transit services are also available to residents at the nearby Exhibition GO loop.
2. Plenty of Amenities – Liberty Village has quickly become a very popular neighbourhood in downtown Toronto. Residents of Liberty Market Tower Condos have access to plenty of lifestyle amenities all within walking distance. Liberty Village is home to plenty of local cafes, diners, and restaurants, boutique shops and plenty of entertainment options including the nearby BMO Field, Budweiser Stage, and CNE and Ontario Place Grounds which host a variety of events throughout the year.
3. Popular Downtown Neighbourhoods – King West, Queen West, the Entertainment and Fashion Districts are all located near Liberty Market Tower Condos. Residents will be able to enjoy a night out on the town at one of the many nearby clubs, bars, and lounges or indulge at some of the boutique and name-brand retailers.
4. Lake Ontario – The city’s waterfront is located just South of Liberty Market Tower Condos. Residents can enjoy the tranquility of the lake at nearby parks, walk or bike along waterfront trails, or take the ferry over to the islands for the day.
5. Lifetime – For over 30 years, Lifetime Developments have been creating successful residential properties that have received international acclaim, helping to rejuvenate and enhance Toronto neighbourhoods, creating a sense of community.