in.DE Condos is a New Condo development by Menkes located at Dundas E and Jarvis , Toronto.
inDE Condos in DE Condos at Dundas and Jarvis!
In.DE Condominiums by Menkes Developments Ltd. will be a 25-storey mixed-use and contemporarily designed condo development in Downtown Toronto’s Garden District.
The curve-rich facade of the building will become a landmark for the neighbourhood with its 4-storey tall podium raising the building proudly on the city skyline. The podium will feature plenty of retail space and luxurious amenities will spread throughout the building with the outdoor terrace being the main attraction. Panoramic views of downtown Toronto will be like none other – BBQ or laze as you overlook the city’s mesmerizing skyline.
Highlights and Why to buy or Invest in in.DE Condos-
- Located at core Downtown Area
- Just few Minutes walk to Ryerson University. University of Toronto, OCAD University & George Brown College at a short distance and easily accessible through TTC or Bike ride
- Ryerson University which is located at a few minutes walks. 43000 Students and only 850 on campus housing available, so huge demand of housing nearby; great opportunity for investors.
- Toronto Eaton Centre is located nearby with all the big name shopping brand
- 5 Minutes small walk to Dundas Subway
- Yonge-Dundas Square nearby always has something exciting going on
- In the top retail, financial and entertainment area in Toronto
- Endless Shopping and Eateries in the Bay Street Corridor
- Next to TTC Subway Stations major streetcar routes
- Gardiner Expressway and Don Valley Pkwy are easily accessible for moving in or out of city
- Transit Score 100/100
- Walk Score 97/100
- Biker’s Score 100/100
This area is heavily serviced by the TTC which is why the transit score is 100/100. In.DE Condos is located just outside of Dundas Subway Station which connects the neighbourhood to the GTA. Alternatively, nearby Dundas and Yonge streetcars run 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The Gardener Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway are both easily accessible for driving in and out of the city.
College and University Students
In.DE Condos couldn’t be more ideal for Ryerson students. For the most part, Ryerson University buildings are located as close as across the street from the upcoming project and all other campus buildings are a short walk away.
University of Toronto Students can walk, take transit or drive to school in under 30 minutes.
Toronto’s world-class subway line will transfer George Brown King St and Casa Loma campus students from home to class in 10 minutes.
- No. of floors – 25 (having eliminated 4, 13 & 14)
- No. of units – 205
- Architects – Turner Fleischer Architects
- Developer – Menkes Developments
- Interior Designer – TBA
- Sq footage from – 388 Sq ft Onwards
- Available in – Studio, 1 BR, 1 BR+Den, 2 BR, 3 BR
Register with us and receive Platinum Incentives!