55 Mercer Condos is a New Condo development by CentreCourt located at King St W & John St, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 55 Mercer Condos According to CondoNow
1. Perfect Walk Score – The area surrounding 55 Mercer Condos is considered to be a walker’s paradise. Residents do not need a vehicle to complete their daily errands as there are plenty of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, banks and drug stores all within walking distance.
2. Perfect Transit Score – Residents of 55 Mercer Condos have access to world-class transportation options close to home. TTC streetcars and bus routes all run in the area and transit stops are just steps away. St. Andrew and Union subway stations are both within walking distance also.
3. Toronto’s Waterfront – 55 Mercer Condos will offer unprecedented views of Toronto’s waterfront. Residents will also be within walking distance to the Harbourfront and all the waterfront attractions the area offers.
4. Popular City Neighbourhoods – Residents of 55 Mercer Condos will have immediate access to some of the city’s most popular neighbourhoods including, the Entertainment and Fashion Districts, Chinatown, and Old Toronto. The areas offer up vibrant culture and buzzing nightlife to explore.
5. CentreCourt Developments – CentreCourt is a real estate company that builds residential communities focused around city employment, amenities, and transit hubs. CentreCourt sees themselves as a premier development company in the GTA and holds themselves accountable to the highest of building and construction standards and are constantly exceeding the homebuyer’s expectations.