M2M Squared Phase 2 is a new condos and town homes pre-construction development by Aoyuan International Canada. With a total 5 towers and 1660 units. After the success of the first phase, the second phase coming soon to 5915 Yonge Street in North York.
Residents of M2M Condos Phase 2 can expect similar amenities as those found in Phase 1. World-class amenities such as a two-story lobby, a back-lit reception desk, natural stone walls, and wood-panel ceilings. A theatre, a children’s play area, a double-height yoga lounge, fitness studio, party room, a waterfall infinity pool, a deck, as well as a barbecue area. Residents will also have the options of one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom suites.
M2M Squared Highlights
Growth and Development around M2M Condos Phase 2
M2M Condos is part of the Newtonbrook Plaza Redevelopment on Yonge Street at Cummer Avenue in North York. With a 8.6-acre property site at over $200 million, therefore among the largest real estate project of condos and towns in the city. This is also Aoyuan’s largest master-planned community in the country.
Triple AAA Location in the GTA
The Newtonbrook East community welcomes residents to the newest phase, M2M Squared, in North York, Toronto. M2M Squared is located a few blocks north of the Finch subway, GO Bus, and YRT terminals.
- Located in the heart area of North York, Toronto
- North York’s largest community redevelopment plan
- Easy access to Toronto’s major highways such as Highway 401/400/404
- 8-minute drive to Highway 401
- Two nearby subway stations including Finch Station and North York Centre Station
- 100 Meters away from Finch Station subway entrance (3 minutes)
- Steps to GO Transit and YRT Terminal
- Minutes to Toronto’s best shopping, dining and entertainment
- Many retail shops as well as supermarkets nearby for M2M’s residents
- Perfect transit score are 100 out of 100
- Nearby schools including French Montessori School, Alpha High School and Futureskills High School
- Nearby parks such as Silverview Park, Finch Parkette and Northtown Park
Condos Growth and Development
Aoyuan is planning developments larger suites of various shapes and sizes in response to the City’s call for more new homes for families and future residents to move in. Zoning permits residential towers of up to 44 stories to rise from podiums that will house a community center, daycare, retail on the ground floor, and 180,000 square feet of office space.
Aoyuan M2M Condos Developer
Aoyuan has been in the industry since 1996, and it has constructed over 200 million square feet of space in 100 properties across 30 cities. They were China’s first developer to incorporate sports and recreation facilities into predominantly residential projects. Aoyuan has six divisions ranging from e-commerce to hospitality, as well as a chocolate theme park. They made their international debut in 2015 in Sydney, Australia, and are now building in Vancouver and Burnaby, British Columbia.
Contact Us Now For VIP Access!
No warranties or representations are made of any kind.