PLATINUM VIP ACCESS – From the Mid $400’s
Galleria on the Park is a rare opportunity to be part of a master- planned
community living, working and growing as one. On the new Dupont, Galleria
fuses urban living with public spaces and lifestyle experiences, exceptional retail
and innovative office space, an expanded 8- acre park and a 95,000 sq. ft.
community centre – one of the largest in Toronto.
1-Bedrooms from the high $400’s
Register today. Be the first to have the opportunity to purchase a
condominium in this new mixed-used, master-planned community.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT GALLERIA ON THE PARK
1. Central Location to Many City Neighborhoods – Galleria on the Park Condos is centrally located near some of Toronto’s most popular neighborhoods. Residents can explore the many shops and boutiques of Bloor West Village or The Junction, enjoy summer festivals and food in Corso Italia, Little Malta, Koreatown, or Little Portugal. The city and its vibrant culture have so much to offer and explore.
2. Great Investment – Galleria on the Park Condos is a redevelopment of the current Galleria Mall space by ELAD Canada. ELAD Canada is a real estate company that has developed ultra-luxury projects all over the world. They focus on developing architecturally significant properties and this master-planned community will be no different. Galleria on the Park Condos looks to bring revitalization to the area, along with new retail offerings, office spaces, green space, and environmentally friendly infrastructure.
3. Family Friendly – Families looking to make Galleria on the Park Condos their home will have access to many schools in the surrounding area. Families will also have access to many different extra-curricular activities for their children, like martial arts, dance, and rock climbing. Galleria on the Park will offer residents a newly expanded 8-acre park and a brand new 95,000 sqft community centre, which once completed will be one of the largest in Toronto. There is plenty of green space in the area and families can enjoy taking a walk through High Park while admiring the cherry blossoms in May, visit the High Park Zoo, or take in The Santa Claus Parade near Christie Pits Park in November.
4. Lifestyle Amenities Within Walking Distance – Living at Galleria on the Park Condos will make life a little bit easier with all the lifestyle amenities available in the surrounding area. Residents will be able to walk to grocery stores, restaurants, cafes, banks, bars and pubs, and local shops. There is no need for a vehicle to complete daily tasks and errands.
5. Excellent Transit – Residents of Galleria on the Park Condos will have easy access to many transit options in the area. The TTC Bloor Danforth subway line is just a 15-minute walk away and can transport riders to Union Station in just 30 minutes. There are regional bus routes that run along Dupont Street and Dufferin Street, including express and 24-hr service. The Bloor GO Station is also conveniently located nearby.
- 416-456-3810 905-471-2121
Arrange for a showing today – this property won't stay on the market long!
No warranties or representations are made of any kind.